What You Can Expect When Building Your New Home
The process of building a brand new home can feel like a daunting task. Simply choosing a community, floorpan, and homesite can be overwhelming. At Eastwood Homes, we are here for you through every step in the selection and building process. We’re not an assembly line builder. Each home is a unique reflection of your needs and personality. You have every right to be involved in the building process, from the time you select from our more than 100 plan designs, to the day you move in, and well beyond.
10 Step Building Process:
- Select your home site and floor plan.
- Sign your purchase agreement.
- Select the individual features you want, either with your New Home Specialist, or in our Design Center.
- Obtain excellent financing with great incentives.
- Prior to the building process, meet with your Builder to review with you the plans for your new home in a "Pre-Construction" Meeting.
- Meet with your Builder for a "Pre-Drywall" meeting. We explain how the components of your home will work together, inside and out.
- Your home will undergo a detailed quality assurance walk-through by an experienced member of the Eastwood Management Team.
- Prior to closing, meet your Builder for a walk-through orientation, when we will carefully inspect your new home together with a detailed list.
- On your day of closing, we will re-inspect your new home, making sure that everything is in exact order.
- After you have lived in your new home for a few months, we will schedule a follow-up walk through.